Expert Electrical Repairs In Romford
Book trusted electricians in Romford for your planned installations, and for emergency electrical repairs as well. Call us for electrical services for any domestic, rental, or commercial property. The technician we'll send will be a qualified and certified tradesman, competent to complete a total or partial rewiring. And affordable enough to use for minor repairs, too.
Electricians Who Work To The British Standard In Romford
You’re our top priority. To this end we’ll work hard to deliver the standard of service you deserve. By booking a slot with us you ensure you get:
- Dependable tradesmen – you’ll be sent a Romford qualified electrician who has years of experience, we’ll find the right solution.
- Fast response times – if possible you’ll be a same-day slot, you’ll still only be charged a reasonable fee.
- Fully guaranteed workmanship – we’ll give you the best results possible.
Got further questions? Get them answered by expert advisers on 020 3404 4384. Any quotes you’re given are without obligation.
Book our Electricians in Romford for a Variety of Tasks
The team of electricians in Romford has the knowledge to tackle a wide variety of tasks, both big and small - from changing a light bulb to installing more complicated electrical systems. We've got you covered for:
- LIGHTING DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS - for both private and commercial customers. Bring some light into your kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom with our practical ideas.
- INSTALLATIONS AND REWIRING SERVICES - whether you need partial or complete rewiring, we're the ones for the job. We can also tackle circuit board installations, and wire in your cooker too.
- FAULT FINDING AND ELECTRICAL REPAIR SERVICES - flickering lights or short circuits can be traced back to source, and repaired before any damage occurs. We also perform PAT testing.
The Tasks We Can Perform
Pick Romford electricians who can carry out the following:
|Installation and Rewiring Services||Fault Finding and Repairs||Lighting Design|
|Complete or partial re-wiring||Lighting fault finding and repairs||Wall lights and spotlights fitting|
|Bathroom and kitchen extractor fan installations||Short and open circuits||Kitchen and bathroom lighting|
|Wall lighting fixtures and utility lights||PAT testing||Commercial design and installation|
|Garden lighting wiring and design||Installation breakdowns||External security lighting and Passive Infrared Sensors|
If you'd rather not speak to someone over the phone, we're happy to accept online enquiries through our contact form or chat facility at any time.
Learn How To Qualify For A Discount
Basic tasks don’t require certified electricians. These chores include changing light bulbs and replacing dimmer switches. When you book us for these types of services you’ll be sent a handyman that is just as qualified and professional. You can learn more about our hourly rates by going through our prices page. Consequently, you’ll pay a reduced hourly rate. Moreover, if you book us for half a day or a full day you’ll get an amazing discount!